Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The 2x10 Strategy from Angela Watson

WEBSITE  The 2×10 strategy (Angela Watson)
AUDIENCE ↬ teachers
CONTENT ↬ not content specific

GRADE LEVELS  any/all

I know I typically share out a tech-y resource. This week I'm sharing a resource I wish I'd been introduced to when I first started teaching. We ALL have students that challenge us in various ways. I never felt like I had a super great grasp on classroom management. 

The 2x10 strategy Angela Watson shares is NOT a silver bullet, but it sure does make sense to me. Building a relationship with ALL students is incredibly important and powerful. Please take a few minutes and read this ... that's all it will take ... a FEW minutes. And I promise, it's incredibly simple to implement. And, yes, it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment