Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Bensound: royalty free music

WEBSITE  Bensound
AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & students
CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  grades 2 & up

I recently needed music for my Google Innovator application and happened to be scrolling through Twitter. I came upon a Tweet by Brad Dale (@bradjdale) sharing Bensound (@Bensound). I couldn't click on his link quick enough!

Brad's share, "In need of Royalty Free Music for a project? Try Bensound.com", a royalty free site where you can find short clips of music. It. Was. Perfect. 

I clicked on a few and settled on "Hey", a cheerful & upbeat mixture of piano & hand clapping. Since I was submitted an application to Google, I most certainly didn't want to infringe on copyright and this was perfect!

If you are looking for short clips of music, I highly encourage you to check out Bensound, as well as share it with your students for when they need music for presentations or projects. Instilling a little good digital citizenship at the same time. And yes, I did credit Bensound in my video application. AND I was accepted to be a Google Innovator!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I can think of many uses for this in my class. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete