Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Google Sheets learning resource

WEBSITE  Ben L Collins
AUDIENCE ↬ teachers
CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

A few years ago, I was quite intimidated by Google Sheets. It was one of Googles apps that I didn't use often nor did I truly understand much about it. I used it basically as the result of data entry from Google Forms. It worked well for me as a classroom teacher. I can't say I needed it for much more.

Then my job changed & I required Sheets to be more than a collector of data. I needed to understand them. I also needed to learn about them.

Introducing ............... Ben Collins!!! I think I first came across Ben on Twitter (@benlcollins) but maybe not. I call him a "Sheets wizard" (that literally is part of the name on my email folder)!


Ben has 2 big resources that I'd like to point out to you ↬


  • Monday morning Google Sheets email tip (sign up on Ben's homepage) You won't regret it! Not all of them have a lot of meaning for me, but many of them do!
  • SheetsCon 2020 - an online & FREE Google Sheets conference. It is a two-day online conference, March 11 & 12, 2020. Sign-up and join me! I'll be tuning in, too! #SheetsCon2020


No comments:

Post a Comment