Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Classroomscreen (updated w/video)

WEBSITE  Classroomscreen

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

I get asked all kinds of questions from teachers & often it's a request for a tool of some kind to help make something work in their classroom better. I was asked about an on-screen timer and I referred the teacher to Classroomscreen.com & she LOVED it! I shared this tool back in December, 2018, so I thought it might be good to put it out there again.

All it is is a website. But it's a website that is PACKED with tools every teacher in every classroom can use. It's simple & has a free version. (With the paid upgrade, you can save your screens for future use, do some polling, and create up to 50 saved lists! Well worth the $30/year cost.)

No comments:

Post a Comment