Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Annotate.net

WEBSITE  Annotate.net

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ all content

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

I've been on a mission lately. One that I've been intrigued by and one that hasn't proven to be easy and I can't say that I've got a "perfect" solution. BUT - I can say Annotate.net is a tool I came across during this search and I've been happy with what I've learned about it.

A teacher has asked my help in finding something that will allow her to write on screen while she is moving around the classroom and even possibly allowing students to do the same. She has been fairly happy with her bluetooth mouse that gives her the mobility but she's struggling a little with the annotation side of it. (That's the part that isn't exactly solved.)

Annotate.net allows anyone to do exactly this. Annotate on a web pages - and it's awesome! I've created the free teacher account and installed the extension (HIGHLY recommend it) and I've played around with it. It even "holds" the annotations when you scroll! So many benefits.


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using Annotate.net to easily allow them to digitally annotate on any web page. This is only the "tip of the iceberg" ... there is a TON of options. You can create classes in order to share your screen directly with students, you can record lessons, you can create assessments, and so much more! It is an impressive tool and I've only just begun to dig in.

Do you use Annotate.net? I'd love to know how in the comments below.


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment