Saturday, March 4, 2023

CocoMaterial

WEBSITE  CocoMaterial

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & students

CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

Clipart is a great way to allow students to include images in their work ... but often its tough for students to draw or create the art on a device. CocoMaterial provides exactly what teachers and students need. I'm no artist, but with CocoMaterial, I can search and find what appears to be hand drawn work that I have the ability to download and use in work. Yay!

AND ... no account is necessary! Students can use this, too!


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using CocoMaterial to "spice up" their own presentations or lessons, but even more than that, I can see teachers allowing students to browse CocoMaterial and pull from their more than 2,500 images to add visual interest to the work they are creating.


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment