Tuesday, July 23, 2024

AI Toolkit

WEBSITE  AI Toolkit

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & admins

CONTENT artificial intelligence

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

AI is THE buzz word right now. And more than that ... you can't read or do much without AI somehow being connected. Yet, do you feel like you've got a handle on AI? I sure don't. Do you feel like the educational leaders have a handle on AI? I don't. Ohio put out this AI Toolkit part way through the 23/24 school year and while I've not dug in deep, it sure does relieve a bit of my worries. I don't have to know everything. I can refer to and read through their resources. If you are like me, bookmark this one and read parts of it at different points in the year.


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see administrators and teachers using the AI Toolkit to support their learning and understanding of artificial intelligence. Since AI is less than 2 years old (in the summer of 2024) and I know that things will change rapidly and we need to rely on others who have more time and knowledge on this topic.


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment