Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Advancement Courses

WEBSITE  Advancement Courses

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ all

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

I love learning. And I very much appreciate online/on-demand courses. Being able to find virtual courses is so much easier now and Advancement Courses provides a ton of them for teachers. There is a wide variety and I guarantee there is something to fit your learning needs & many of the topics you want to learn about.


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using this to continue learning on a wide variety of topics that are important in their classrooms. Continuing education can also provide teachers with the ability to move up on the salary ladder. 


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment