Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Animal Research Project

WEBSITE  Animal Research Project
AUDIENCE ↬ students
CONTENT ↬ ELA & Science

GRADE LEVELS  grades 2 & up

Research templates are a great way to encourage tech skills while at the same time making learning fun. This template was created for my daughter's animal project. She had a blast completing it!

The template is perfect for newer researchers - I built in directions with neon green speech bubbles allowing some independence for your students, while at the same time guiding others who need support. And I used the "Speaker notes" for additional direction space. You are welcome to make your own copy and modify to best fit you and your students.

I typically do not recommend printing, but this would make for a very cute "book" printed out. 




If you like this template, I've shared it on my co-created site, Templates for Teachers. I'd be thrilled if you check out what else is on there!


No comments:

Post a Comment