Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Informational Postcards

 WEBSITE  Informational Postcards
AUDIENCE students
CONTENT any/all

GRADE LEVELS  grades 1 & up

I've got another "research" themed template to share today. I created this one for a teacher who requested something for health related topics. She had reached out via the "Templates for Teachers" site Beth Kingsley & I created to share our templates.

I know there are times when we want students to share their knowledge in creative ways and I thought this postcard idea was excellent. The front provides the visual interest & topic. The back is fairly small (older students can shrink the font size to allow for additional detail) thereby forcing a limit of overall amount of information.

I provided 3 different "fronts" you can allow students to choose from, or use as inspiration for their own design (after all, there is no right or wrong on the front). The back guides students where to insert the information. And you can't miss the neon speech bubbles with the guidance for students.

*** For an additional challenge ... I suggest having students find an appropriate REAL address for the address spot & even find a small image that could work as the stamp ... but matches their topic! ***


*** BIG NEWS!!! *** Beth & I are working to migrate our Templates for Teachers site so that the links work better!! Look for updates soon! For now, please keep "right-clicking" & opening in a new tab/window. We apologize for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment