Saturday, April 25, 2020

Grading Forms in Google Classroom

WEBSITE  Grading Forms in Google Classroom
AUDIENCE ↬ teachers
CONTENT any/all

GRADE LEVELS  any/all

As much as I love Google Forms, their typical use in Google Classroom is simply to be an assessment (or survey) tool, rather than a means to allow the back & forth between teacher & student. 

Last year I had a teacher embark on the ability to use Forms TO assess, but also give his students feedback. NOT an easy task! It took a bit for us to work through, and I received his permission to use our experience to share with others. The result is this: "Grading Forms in Classroom". 

I've had numerous requests for help with this process recently, as teachers have been embarking on different ways to teach & provide feedback to their students. There are very specific settings that require this to work ... BUT IT DOES!

If you get stuck - or have questions - feel free to reach out! I'd be happy to help.

1 comment: