Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Dice Thrower (x2!)

WEBSITE  Dice Thrower Extension ; 
Dice Thrower website

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers; possibly students

CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

I saw a teacher share on Twitter how she had a die she could roll on a Google Slide & I was intrigued! How on earth?!?! Someone else beat me to the punch on asking how it was possible. And I discovered the "Dice Thrower Extension"! WOW!

Especially in the world of virtual learning, this can be a very useful extension to have at your finger tips. When I did a little more digging, I found that it is not only an extension, it also has a website you can go to and roll the die, too. Use it during a math lesson ... to play a game ... to chose activities ... whatever you can dream up. And make sure to let students get in on the fun, too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this link to the dice thrower, I had created a digital boardgame and was using an online dice thrower that had too many adds and frankly not nice for Teaching in a classroom with Young learners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That is one of the BEST reasons for this extension &/or website. Kid-friendly. :)

      Delete