Saturday, November 11, 2023

WeVideo: Standards-aligned video projects

WEBSITE  WeVideo: Standards-aligned video projects

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ all

GRADE LEVELS  middle school & high school

Video editing. Two words that may not feel attainable in school - BUT I can attest that it is possible with the right tool. WeVideo is that tool. Not only do I love and use WeVideo, but I've used it with many groups of students ... some as young as 3rd grade. 


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using WeVideo and these possible projects in their classroom. Students will enjoy the ability to create in new ways. Teachers can take any of these projects and use them as options for WeVideo creations. The projects range from SEL, to writing, to digital citizenship, and more. 


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment