Monday, February 15, 2021

Control music in Chrome

WEBSITE  n/a - available in your Chrome web browser

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & Ss

CONTENT not applicable

GRADE LEVELS  not applicable

I was excited to see this feature in Chrome a while back! Near the extensions & the profile picture, a musical note and 3 horizontal lines appeared when I was listening to a song on YouTube.

"What is that?" I asked myself.

When I clicked on it, I discovered I could control the music right there! No need to go back to the tab that is playing the music! Woot! Woot! I have dubbed it the "music burger"!!!

Now, this isn't truly a NEED in education, but when I really get into working on my computer at home, I do love listening to music and with this update, I can easily switch through the songs that are playing. AND ... it doesn't show up when you don't have anything playing. There when you need it & gone when you don't!



If you like this resource, be sure to check out the other resources like it tagged below.

No comments:

Post a Comment