Thursday, December 2, 2021

Write About

WEBSITE  Write About

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ ELA focused; cross-curricular activities

GRADE LEVELS  grades 1 & up

I love what I see on Write About. As much as I love teaching, teaching writing was always a challenge. I wanted students to have authentic and enjoyable writing topics for a variety of reasons. With Write About, get ready to have all of that & more!

Touted as "a classroom writing community and publishing platform built by teachers" I don't think it can get any better. So many prompts & ideas; the ability to filter warms my heart; and the fact there is a freemium version so you can really dig in and try it out - yes! Thank you! And one of the highlights? It's not solely geared toward ELA teachers ... there are many prompts for other contents.

Did I mention the prompts are part of the FREE aspect? Yep! And it integrates with Google Classroom! Check it out ... I know you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment