Tuesday, March 8, 2022

DocsTeach

WEBSITE  DocsTeach

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & students

CONTENT ↬ ELA & history

GRADE LEVELS  junior high & up

I was cleaning out an email inbox and I stumbled on this gem ... and the history teacher in me jumped for joy! I couldn't believe that I hadn't paid more attention to DocsTeach.org . Wow!

This website is from one of my favorite places in Washington, DC - the National Archives. Built to "Bring History to Life", "Engage Students", "Access Primary Sources", "Teach with Documents", & "Explore Popular Topics", you won't be at a loss for finding primary sources and creating activities you can use with your students. Be sure to check out their library of activities other educators have created and shared.

Bookmark this one and come back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment