Saturday, October 15, 2022

Wheel of Fortune!

WEBSITE  Wheel Fortune Slides & Jamboard Walkthrough YouTube video

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  grades 2 & up

I found this gem in one of my email groups where educators shared various classroom game ideas. I'd not heard of a Wheel of Fortune game, so I was intrigued and checked it out. The video helps demonstrate how to do this with your students and how easy it is! 

You can play a game tomorrow with your students!

Be sure to give the shout outs to the creator: Michelle Manning - @ManningTechTalk on Twitter. She has also shared out this Google Drive folder that contains instructions.


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment