Tuesday, February 7, 2023

fontspace

WEBSITE  fontspace

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

This site speaks to my font loving heart! Oh the possibilities!!! If you've ever wished you could have a font that is letters inside of pumpkins ... or letters that look like grass is growing on them ... or letters that look like those puffy stickers ... or you've just wondered "what kind of font can I find to jazz up this presentation?" ... THIS is your site!

With over 100,000 fonts to choose from (yes - I DID put in the right number of zeros!), you will be sure to find the right one for whatever you are doing! Be sure to scroll down and check out the "Best of 2022" & "The Newest" & "Most Popular".


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
While you can create an account & download these fonts, you don't have to! I've used this already once and after clicking on the font, you'll find the ability to type words in and then copy & paste them into your file. (I used it to create the title on today's image.) 


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  *** 





No comments:

Post a Comment