Monday, May 1, 2023

AutoDraw

WEBSITE  AutoDraw

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & students

CONTENT ↬ any & all

GRADE LEVELS  grades 3 & up

I am not great at drawing. I wish I was. I've practiced and tried really hard to be good at it. When I was younger, I would find something I liked and copied it. I wish I had Autodraw ... it allows me to attempt drawing, but then rescues me in guessing what it is that I tried to draw. It's awesome!  


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using this to help themselves when creating resources for their students. Often teachers aren't looking for super fancy graphics and we certainly don't have time to sit and create. Autodraw is an easy - and fast! - way to create them.

Students can use Autodraw to help them create graphics, too. No worries about copyright or using images they aren't supposed to also allowing them to be creative and make custom graphics they can use.


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment