Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Media Smarts: Educational Games

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & admins

CONTENT ↬ all

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

I am always on the lookout for resources to help me teach digital citizenship in my classroom. This one is created and supported by the Canadian government. I'm directing you to the games portion of this site, but make sure you check out the rest of the site for additional resources beyond the games. It might also be something you want to share with your parents, too. 


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers find several games and activities to help reinforce learning about being a responsible digital citizen. 


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment