Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Get Started with Google AI in K12 Education

WEBSITE Get Started with Google AI in K12 Education

AUDIENCE teachers & admins

CONTENT all

GRADE LEVELS all grades

I believe we adults need to learn about AI - and this course is 100% free to help with that! I've completed it myself and found it to be helpful. It's not a course that tells you AI is going to magically change your life and "fix" everything. Instead it provides an understanding and shares helpful ways for us to use AI in our lives. Anytime we can better understand, we can better guide and structure our use.


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using this to help themselves have a better understanding of AI. This can also help teachers better understand where and how they can implement AI in their work. And you can earn 2 hours of professional learning once you've completed the course (provided your district allows it).


***
Interested in more resources like this? Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment