Saturday, October 20, 2018

Pixel Art with Google Sheets

I was inspired last year to create a pixel art activity for students to create a pixel art book cover. I was thrilled with the positive feedback from both the 3rd grade teacher and her students as they "pixelated" the book they were reading. 💗

This week, I was asked if I thought this could work for students to create a 'book cover' for students haunted house stories they were writing. ABSOLUTELY! I shared this with the class, and once again, the creativity was flowing and I saw a lot of creativity in action. How fun! I can't wait to see the final products.

If you'd like to read a more detailed overview of this, please read "Pixelated Book Covers You Can Do".

Ready to go ahead and make a copy of the template? Please do! Take it and make it your own! 

Google Sheets Pixel Book Covers template


No comments:

Post a Comment