Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Digital Multiplication Facts

AUDIENCE students
CONTENT math

GRADE LEVELS  3rd & up

Do you teach math? Do you have a child of your own who is working on mastering multiplication facts? I have something for you!


I've got a 3rd grader myself as well as working in two elementary schools. Flashcards are great study tools, but not when you loose them! I made a digital option. Feel free to save the link as a bookmark, or share as a link in your LMS, and your students are never more than a click away from practicing their facts. No login or accounts required. Just share the link and let the multiplying begin!



*** Tip: send it out to your parents, too, so they can practice at home. 



It's built with using the FREE Google Sheets flashcard template I found on Flippity.net . I love this site!



And dare I say it might even be a little fun for them???



I wrote in more detail here ↬ Multiplication Your Students Can Do 

2 comments: