Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Cue Prompter

WEBSITE  CuePrompter
AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & students
CONTENT any/all; video creation; presentations

GRADE LEVELS  any/all

I saw a pretty awesome Tweet from Tony Vincent (@TonyVincent) awhile back and it caught my eye. I had just helped the 2nd graders record their wax museum presentations. I was talking with one of the teachers who mentioned next year trying out a green screen. I was honest and said I really didn't know much about it, but given that he was looking 12 months out, we could certainly look into it. The conversation spiraled to how cool it would be to have a green screen and a teleprompter.

Hello!

Tony's tweet was well timed because that is exactly what CuePrompter is! "CuePrompter is a free teleprompter/autocue service. Your browser works like a teleprompter -no extra software needed. Free for any use (both commercial and non-commercial)." Perfect timing! I checked it out with myself and with the ability to adjust speed and font size, I'd suggest this for any grade! 

Thanks, Tony!

*** Bonus: another option for a teleprompter is "Teleprompt.me".

No comments:

Post a Comment