Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Slides, slides, & more slides!!!

WEBSITE  ControlAltAchieve Spice Up Your Slides
AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & students
CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  any/all

I make no secret of my love of Google Slides. It is an incredible tool that you can pretty much do anything & everything with it. You can start with a pre-created theme or you can start with a blank slide. Or so I thought ...

Eric Curts is an incredible educator, creator, and "share-er". (Is that a real word???) A couple of weeks ago, Eric shared how the linked post which contains over 600 slides templates that are FREE for you to grab & use!!! I knew of Slides Carnival and Slides Mania and the Template Gallery ... I hadn't heard of the other 5!!!!

AND not only can YOU use them, share them with your students and encourage them to browse the collections and spice up their next presentation. Don't let them turn in boring slidedecks ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment