Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Send to devices in Chrome

WEBSITE
  
No website - you can find this on a Chrome tab

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT general computer use

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

Chrome is my browser of choice. There are so many reasons and today's share gives me one more reason to use Chrome. I do a lot of work on my computer - and a lot of reading on my phone. Often I want to send something from one to the other.

In the "olden days" 🤣I would have to email them to myself or have them both open to copy the address. Things just got a little easier to go from my computer to my phone, or even another device. Check it out - with the ease of a 2 finger click (or a right-click) you can now do this in seconds!!!


***Please note - you need to be logged in on both devices for them to "talk" to each other.***


If you like this resource, be sure to check out the other resources like it tagged below.

No comments:

Post a Comment