Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Send to devices in Chrome

WEBSITE
 ↬ 
No website - you can find this on a Chrome tab

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ general computer use

GRADE LEVELS ↬ all grades

Chrome is my browser of choice. There are so many reasons and today's share gives me one more reason to use Chrome. I do a lot of work on my computer - and a lot of reading on my phone. Often I want to send something from one to the other.

In the "olden days" 🤣I would have to email them to myself or have them both open to copy the address. Things just got a little easier to go from my computer to my phone, or even another device. Check it out - with the ease of a 2 finger click (or a right-click) you can now do this in seconds!!!


***Please note - you need to be logged in on both devices for them to "talk" to each other.***


If you like this resource, be sure to check out the other resources like it tagged below.

No comments:

Post a Comment