Saturday, June 13, 2020

Intro to Google - Summer Webinar series (FREE!)

WEBSITE  Register Here!

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & others interested in learning more about Google apps

CONTENT ↬ Google - Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms, Drive, Classroom, Chrome, & More!

GRADE LEVELS  any/all

I make no secret that I love Google. And I use Google all the time ... on my phone, on my computer, on a Chromebook, at school, at home, with students, for personal things, with my own daughters, and so many other applications. I use Google to collaborate, create, connect, and stay organized.

I am lucky enough to have been connected to Dr. Desiree Alexander as my Google Innovator coach when I attended the #NYC19 Innovator Academy in October, 2019. She has her own company and she hosts webinars. She has allowed me to use her platform to create a summer webinar series all about Google apps! And it's all FREE!!!

Join me this summer to learn about many of the Google apps. This is definitely a focused introduction and a get to know the applications, but I promise to tuck in a few things to help you further your knowledge & understanding of the apps. Did I mention ... it's FREE!

Sign up for all of them ... some of them ... or even just one of them. I will do my best to ensure you take something away that you will help you become more comfortable. We will have a chat going where you can ask all the questions you'd like, too! Also, Desiree will share the recordings later - so be sure to check them out on her YouTube Channel

And remember, there is NO cost!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to offer these for CEU credit for the teachers in our district. Is a certificate provided at the conclusion of the sessions?

    Thank you for the work that you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! If they attend live, Desiree will put a survey out towards the end, so as long as they fill that out, she will send them a certificate worth two hours of credit.

      If they can’t tune in live, but they watch the recording, it might be for you to come up with a way to verify this. I am doing that for my district. I’ve done this with other webinars, and it’s been successful. Let me know if I can help out.

      Double check with who your committee is that approves continuing Education to ensure that whatever path you choose these qualify.

      Delete
    2. How can I access the recording for viewing at a later time?

      Delete
  2. will the session be recorded for later access? I might not able to attend due to school scheduling....let me know please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Desiree will share them on her YouTube channel later for easy viewing. If you registered, you will automatically receive a recording. :)

      Delete