Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Need a spinner? Flip a coin? How about a metronome?!

WEBSITE no "website" ... just do a search for "spinner"

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ any/all

GRADE LEVELS  all grades

I read - sometimes to a point where I wonder if I'm addicted? I came across something pretty awesome that I HAVE to share. How often have you wanted something SUPER QUICK - a spinner? Roll die? Metronome? Calculator? Color picker? Flip a coin?

Well, do a quick Google search and I bet you'll find it. And ... it's FREE. And in this digital - hybrid - remote - face-to-face - whatever situation you are in, you AND your students can use these tools.

Music teachers - be sure to check out the metronome.

Math teachers - roll a die (or multiple ones) for probability lessons

Art teachers - how about that color picker? 

Science, ELA, History and other teachers, go ahead & check them all out! I bet once you start using them, you'll see that the possibilities are endless.

All of these are cool ... now here's a warning ... if you show it to your students (which I encourage) please also note there is a tab that also gives quick access to games & toys! See screenshot below. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just go to Google and do a search for "spinner" ... the spinner will show up and there will be a small downward arrow to click on and you'll see the additional tools. Enjoy!

      Delete