Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Multiplication & Division Practice Digitally


WEBSITE
  Multiply and Divide Practice

AUDIENCE students

CONTENT ↬ math

GRADE LEVELS  grades 3 & up

I used Flippity.net a handful of years ago to create digital flashcards for my oldest daughter. I shared them out and had positive response. One day a 3rd grade girl asked if I had created anything for division, so I created the division one.

Recently, I've felt that they needed to come together and have better navigation, so I've embedded them on this website: 


Please share with your colleagues, students and their families. 

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, how do you do this?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No really, How do you even think of these things and then create something like this? I am amazed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly - my oldest daughter hating doing the paper flashcards to learn her facts was the inspiration for multiplication. :) The division one came from a 3rd grader one of my buildings told me she liked the times one & asked if I had one for division. (Melt my heart!!!!) So of course I had to create that one, too!

      Thank you for the compliment.
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't even know how to start. But then I teach Spanish, so I wouldn't need to do anything for math, thankfully!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see you using Flippity.net for Spanish, too! English word on one side, Spanish word on the other. You could do groups - maybe by unit/chapter - of words so students learn in chunks. Instead of having the facts listed, you could have the groups of words listed. :)

      Delete