Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tools4Reading

WEBSITE  Tools4Reading

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT ↬ reading

GRADE LEVELS  K-3

Can you ever have "enough" resources to help your students learn to read? I know it's something the teachers in my district are always looking for. One of them shared this and I feel like it's a gold mine.

*** YES! You have to create an account to log in ... but it's free. ***

Tools4Reading provides resources and professional learning. 


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using this to find resources to support teaching young students. I strongly recommend checking out the Tools 4 Teachers area of the their site.


*** Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***


No comments:

Post a Comment