Saturday, September 21, 2024

Seterra - The Ultimate Map Quiz Site

WEBSITE  Seterra - The Ultimate Map Quiz Site

AUDIENCE ↬ students

CONTENT ↬ history, geography

GRADE LEVELS  4-12

I am going to give the credit for this resource to my 7th grade daughter. She was recently telling me how she had to learn all the African countries and she showed me how she was studying for her test. Wow! There are so many different collections for students to study - maps, countries, capitals, bodies of water, and many more!  


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using this for students to learn countries, capitals, flags and more. One link for all of the games! 


*** 
Interested in more resources like this? Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment