Thursday, August 27, 2026

Wheel of Careers

WEBSITE Wheel of Careers: Get This Interactive Exploration Activity for Teens

AUDIENCE teachers

CONTENT career

GRADE LEVELS 6-12

If you teach middle or high school, I'm willing to bet the subject of future careers has come up in your classroom. Whether you are a content teacher or a special areas teacher, talking with teens about future careers has become a norm, but I don't feel like it always has a strong support or good activities to help teachers. This Wheel of Careers can help!  


HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using this as a group guessing game to prompt students to discuss how skills learned in school (math, science, communication) apply to real-world roles. Or dig deeper by using the provided link to a FREE Everfi course to further explore a career path of the students choosing. This can tie into most content areas!


***
Interested in more resources like this? Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here!  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment