
AUDIENCE ↬ teachers
CONTENT ↬ all
GRADE LEVELS ↬ all grades
Our students "hear" an incredible amount of content - whether it's academic or social. But do they really "listen"? There is a huge difference between the two and I think a lot of us hear, rather than listen. Can we practice and improve? Of course! Travis Muir shares 2 ready-to-go activities YOU can do with your students, regardless of age or content, to practice and improve listening skills.
HOW CAN TEACHERS USE THIS RESOURCE?
I can see teachers using this regularly to shine a light on listening skills. The better we listen, the better we learn and work together. Collaboration is a top requested skill. Try one, or both, out with your students soon.
*** Interested in more resources like this? Every Monday, I share a newsletter with a collection of Tech You Can Do resources. Interested? Sign up here! ***
No comments:
Post a Comment