Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Famous Person Infographic

WEBSITE  Famous Person Infographic w/Research outline
AUDIENCE ↬ students
CONTENT ↬ ELA & history

GRADE LEVELS  grades 4 & up

I love making "things". I love creating templates for teachers & their students. Last year, I created a simple Famous Person infographic. The same teacher I created it for came to me this year and said she wanted to do more.

The template I've shared here is the result. We wanted:

  • students to do more of the research independently
  • reinforce the students following directions
  • a relatively quick project
I hope you and your students enjoy this template. It can be used for specific topics or allow students to choose any famous person. The final Slide includes suggestions for students to go further.

If you like this template, I've shared it on my co-created site, Templates for Teachers. I'd be thrilled if you check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment