Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Cooltext

WEBSITE  CoolText

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers & students

CONTENT any/all

GRADE LEVELS  grades 3 & up

I listen to several podcasts and one of my favorites is Shukes & Giff. They share out several tools and cool things each episode. I definitely recommend you add it to your playlist!

On episode 4, Jen Conti (https://twitter.com/Conti_jen) joined and shared an awesome website: www.Cooltext.com ! I love fonts and this website will only increase that love! There is no other way to explain it than it is awesome! Over 100 different font styles; you can customize the color; AND then drag it to your Google Slide (or other product you are working on) and voilá! I made the image for this blog with this website. You can be sure I'll find many more places to use it.

2 warnings ... it can be addictive! Also, you ARE inserting an image, not actual text, once you put it in the Slide or Doc, etc, it's not editable. You would have to go back to the website and change it and reimport it.

No comments:

Post a Comment