Tuesday, March 30, 2021

educandy

WEBSITE  Educandy

AUDIENCE ↬ teachers

CONTENT any/all

GRADE LEVELS  grades preK - 4

Educandy is a cute little site that allows teachers to create review games and share them with their students. When you refresh the link, a new version appears, allowing for endless practice & fun. I do feel it is geared - visually - toward younger students, I do believe you could use it with older students but you'd have to prep them to know it will look more juvenile.

There are several different games to play and each has a demo you can try out - I had fun checking them out. (I struggled on the one with the French animal crossword puzzle!) I did create a word search with a student for a project of hers and it not only gave her a crossword, but after adding in her words, it created several puzzles based on those words. Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment